SA Chefs Board
The SA Chefs Board is composed of the President, Vice Presidents, Directors, Advisors, Advisors and the Immediate Former President.
In order to serve as a Board Member, a SA Chefs member shall:
-Have held Professional member privileges for at least five consecutive years and must maintain a Professional member status while holding office;
-Have served for at least two years as:
- A Special Elected Committee Chair;
- Have attended two Annual General Meetings prior to his/her election;
- Be a member in good standing
- Be an active member in good standing within the hospitality Industry
- Must reside and work within the Republic of South Africa
- An elected Regional Officer
Categories of Membership
There are 2 categories of SA CHEFS membership as follows:
Voting Members and Non-Voting Members
2.2.1. Voting Members
22.214.171.124. Professional Member
- Any Professional Member of the Hospitality and Supporting Industries with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- A professional member in good standing* shall have full voting rights.
- Professional members may use the SA Chefs logo on Chef Jackets indicating their membership.
- Logos may not be used on business stationary or cards unless the members join as Corporate Members.
126.96.36.199. Youth Member
- Once a student / junior member has graduated and begins working in Industry, they will qualify for Youth Membership.
- After 3 years unbroken membership, they will automatically update to Professional Membership.
- Youth Membership in good standing shall have full voting rights.
To be eligible to vote, please ensure that your Membership is up to date.
ELECTION OF DIRECTORS 2020/21 NOMINATION FORM BELOW:
Nomination form 2020